Iron Path Capital, L.P.
Table of Contents
- What is Personal Information?
- What types of Personal Information do we collect?
- How do we collect your Personal Information?
- How do we use your Personal Information?
- How do we share your Personal Information?
- Your choices about how we share your Personal Information.
- How do I access and correct my Personal Information?
|“Personal Information”||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual and any information listed here.|
|our “Services”||Any services provided through our Website.|
|our “Website(s)”||Our websites, including: https://www.ironpathcapital.com|
|“Iron Path,” “we,” “us,” or “our”||Iron Path Capital, L.P.|
- You visit or use our Website;
- We communicate in email, text message and other electronic messages between you and us; and
- We communicate in person, such as on the phone or through video interaction. [FL2]
II. Personal Information
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information from and about you that may be able to personally identify you. We treat any information that may identify you as personal information. For example, your name and email address are personal information. See Categories of Personal Information below for additional details.
What types of Personal Information do we collect?
|Categories of Personal Information||Specific Types of Personal Information Collected[FL4]|
|Personal Identifiers||a real or legal name, birth date, or email address.|
|Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual||username or online identifier, or telephone number.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||IP address, device mode, device ID, OS version, device language, operating system, browser type, browsing history, search history, page view, click activity and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, advertisement or email.|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements, local time, and local time zone.|
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect most of this Personal Information directly from you. For example, when we speak to you by phone, text message, and email. Additionally, we will collect information from you when you visit our Website.
We may also collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- From your mobile device, smart watch or other mobile or wearable connected device.
- From third-party apps you choose to connect your mobile device to.
- When You Contact Us. When you contact Iron Path directly we will receive the contents of your message or any attachments you may send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically. We will also collect Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information automatically as you navigate through our Website. We use the following technologies to automatically collect data:
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We and our service providers may use pixels, web beacons, session replay tools, and other tracking technologies whenever you use or interact with our Website or Services through your computer or mobile device. A “cookie” is a small file or piece of data sent from a website and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Some of the cookies we use are “session” cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after you close your browser at the end of your session. Session cookies are used to optimize performance of the Website and to limit the amount of redundant data that is downloaded during a single session.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- To respond to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas and to carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
- Authenticate use, detect fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of our Website and the safety of others.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security advisors. We may also share your Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information if you request or direct us to do so.
- Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- De-identified information. We may also disclose de-identified information, so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any individual, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- Third Party Analytics. We use Google Analytics and other data analytics tools to understand and evaluate how visitors interact with our Website and/or the Services. These tools help us improve our Website and/or the Services, performance, and your experience.
Your choices about how we share your Personal Information.
Each type of web browser provides ways to restrict and delete cookies. Browser manufacturers provide resources to help you with managing cookies. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you do not wish to have your email address used by Iron Path to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. This opt out does not apply to information provided as a result of your use of our Website and/or the Services. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Website.
How do I request to have Personal Information deleted?
You may request to have any Personal Information we collected deleted at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
III. Who may use the Services?
Iron Path operates subject to state and federal regulations, and the Website and/or the Services may not be available in your state. You represent that you are not a person barred from enrolling for or receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions in which you may be located. Access to and use of the Website and/or the Services is limited exclusively to users located in states within the United States where the Website and/or the Services isa available. The Website and/or the Services are not available to users located outside the United States. Accessing the Website and/or obtaining the Services from jurisdictions where content is illegal, or where we do not offer the Website and/or the Services, is prohibited
IV. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on or to the Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age whom you believe might have provided use with their Personal Information, you may Contact Us to request the Personal Information be deleted.
V. Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
VI. Data Security
We have taken steps and implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, intentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, disclosure, or use. The Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet. Where you have been given or you have chosen a password, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
The sharing and disclosing of information via the internet is not completely secure. We strive to use best practices and industry standard security measures and tools to protect your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to, on, or through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website, in your operating system, or mobile device.
VII. California’s Shine the Light Law.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Website and/or the Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2021 will receive information regarding such activities in 2020). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please Contact Us using the information below.
IX. Contact Us
How to Contact Us:
Iron Path Capital, L.P.
424 Church Street, Suite 2240
Nashville, Tennessee 37219
Telephone: (615) 953-7133